- Lucindale school panelled polo-shirt in navy blue with school logo
- Navy polar fleece jumper with school logo
- Baseball jacket with school logo
- Plain navy track pants/trousers/shorts or dark blue denim jeans (no obvious logos or brands/no faded or ripped jeans)
- A navy skirt and navy tights or navy and white check dress
- Soft Shell or Spray jacket with school logo
- Agriculture students – long sleeved royal blue work shirt
Wide brimmed hats, preferably in school colours, in keeping with our sunsmart policy (Terms 1, 3 & 4).
Senior Secondary (Years 10-12) may have the Canterbury navy and white rugby style jumper.
Year 12 students will design their own jumpers in consultation with the Year 12 Home Group teachers and LAS Leadership.
Shoe choice should take into account daily fitness lessons and safety during other practical subjects like science, technology, agriculture and physical education.
We recommend a sport shoe or work boot.
Most items are available for order through the school.
In addition there are a number of subjects which have specific clothing requirements (ie Agriculture studies, PE, Science, Arts, etc).
Uniforms are available to purchase and collect from our administration office, during normal office hours 8:30am to 4:00pm.
For your convenience, uniforms can be purchased via the Qkr! app, and sent home with your child or collected from the admin office.